- Fixed bug where Image.original never got any info #145
- Added Audio and Video objects
- Work around bug in pump.io favorites feed which only let us get 20 latest items #65
- Person.update() now updates Person.location
- Fixed bug where PyPump with Python3 failed to save credentials to theJSONStore
- Dropped Python 2.6 support, PyPump now supports Python 2.7 or 3.3+
- PyPump now tries HTTPS first, and then only falls back to HTTP if
- Fixed bug where
PyPump.request()didnt sign oauth request on redirect #120
- Implement list methods on ItemList and Feed (
- Moved exceptions into single module and removed some unused exceptions. Make sure to update your import statements!
- Person no longer accept a webfinger without a hostname
- PumpObject.add_link and .add_links renamed to ._add_link and ._add_links
- Recipients can now be set for Comment, Person objects
- Recipient properties (.to, .cc, .bto, .bcc) has been moved from Activity to Activity.obj
- Feeds (inbox, followers, etc) can now be sliced by object or object_id.
- Unicode improvements when printing Pump objects.
- Instead of skipping an Object attribute which has no response data (f.ex Note.deleted when note has not been deleted) we now set the attribute to None.
- Fixed WebPump OAuth token issue (#89)
- Allow you to use
<commentable object\>.comment()by passing in just a string apposed to a Comment object. 44f3426
- Introduce “Store” object for saving persistant data.
Sorry we didn’t keep a change log prior to 0.6, you’ll have to fish through the git commits to see what’s changed.